The Senior Manager – Client Success for Globe AOR will in charge of account management, campaign and annual planning, Campaign execution, optimization and reporting, people management, finance, and admin.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and enforce new account management processes to exhibit best-in-class (BIC) servicing
- Identify and drive opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled; Effectively drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction in order to grow gross revenue and profit
- Work through the campaign lifecycle process from briefing to planning; Plan the digital strategy for key core and cornerstone campaigns for the full FY
- Recommend tactic/vendors to achieve goal KPIs and objectives
- Present, defend or justify, alongside colleagues, the output of the Agency
- Ensure campaign launches on time, on spec and finishes according to the set budget and KPIs are achieved or surpassed
- Identifying where performance of live campaigns can be improved
- Analyze metrics to see what improved or is not improving; Provide actionable insights to the clients
- Check all spends – actualized vs planned – and declare savings for budget transfer to new or other campaigns Organize and handle administrative requirements for the assigned business – CEs, invoices, revenue tracking, contracts, meeting schedules, etc.
- Supervise and support Client Success Manager/s to ensure projects are properly managed and clients are satisfied
- Answer emails, calls, and requests from client
- Must have strong Digital Marketing and media background
- Strong account management skills and people management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience