- Collection of Customer Data
As part of our continuing relationship with you, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable. Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
- Personal Information is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, proof of identification, etc. It also includes information about:
- the services provided to you, such as, call/SMS details, location information, and certain information about your rate plans and features, as required by law;
- the location of your device whenever it is switched on, if you subscribe to location based services, subject to coverage limitations; and
- your use of our network, network performance experience, diagnostics, such as, signal strength, dropped calls, data failures, and other network performance issues to help us improve our network and quality of products and services, determine tailored content, and for other legitimate business purposes.
- Non-Personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually, and includes statistical and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports.
We may also request you to update your Personal Information from time to time. Should you be unable to supply us with the required Personal Information, we may be unable to provide you with your requested products and services, updates on Globe latest offerings, and you may be unable to participate in our events, promotions or other activities.
- Use of Customer Data
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide you with your subscribed products and services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
You may avail of our broadcast messages relevant to you through written correspondence, text messaging, internet, or other similar means of communication. You may also change your mind anytime and stop receiving them.
- Protection of Customer Data
We keep our records as accurate as possible. If your Personal Information is wrong, we give you ways to update it. Once you have registered as our customer, you may access your account details and correct your Personal Information by contacting your respective account manager, as may be applicable.
We keep your Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public. We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. But because we care for you and protect you, we take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized messages that traverse our network.
We will report any instances of such activity that we become aware of to the proper authorities as required by law.
- High-Level Privacy Principles
In addition, we only want the happiest customers so we commit ourselves to abide by Globe’s high-level privacy principles based on internationally recognized and accepted principles on privacy and data protection as follows: Openness, Transparency, and Notice
We are open and honest with you and will ensure that you are provided with clear, prominent, and timely information regarding our data privacy practices. We will provide you with information about the collection of your Personal Information, access, sharing, and further use of your Personal Information, enabling you to make informed decisions about whether to use a mobile application or service.Purpose and Use
We will limit the access, collection, sharing, disclosure, and further use of your Personal Information to meeting legitimate business purposes or to otherwise meet legal obligations. User Choice and Control
We will give you opportunities to exercise meaningful choice and control over your Personal Information.Data Minimization and Retention
We will collect, access, and use only the minimum Personal Information necessary to meet legitimate business purposes and to deliver, provision, maintain, or develop applications and services. Personal Information will not be kept for longer than is necessary for those legitimate business purposes or to meet legal obligations, and will subsequently be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Respect User Rights
You will be provided with information about, and an easy means to exercise, your rights over the use of your Personal Information.
Personal Information will be protected, using reasonable safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
You will be provided with information about privacy and security issues and ways to manage and protect your privacy.
An application or service that is directed at children will ensure that the collection, access, and use of Personal Information is appropriate in all given circumstances and compatible with applicable law.
Accountability and Enforcement
All responsible persons will be accountable for ensuring that these principles are met.
- Contact Us
For any questions or concerns, you may contact our Privacy Officer as follows: AdSpark, Inc.
Bonifacio Global City, 1643 Taguig City,
Metro Manila, Philippines