- Craft reports incorporating information (pertinent graphs and charts), insights, and recommendations for digestible consumption of campaign stakeholders (clients or internal departments).
- Platform support for tools used in creating reports for Paid, Owned, and Earned media.
- Provides assistance on data quality control and output QA.
- Generate campaign projections based on historical data and provide recommendations on channel strategy and budget allocations and/or optimization based on derived projections.
- Provide support to internal members on technical requirements including website and app audit and tag management and implementation. This involves driving the tag development process, supporting a tag management process, and expanding the tagging structure to provide accurate reporting.
- Work with the campaign management and account management or client services teams to ensure that all imperative platform trackers are properly implemented, any new technologies being deployed are understood, and the integrity of the data being collected, campaign objectives, KPIs and reporting requirements are clearly aligned.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Social Media Listening
- Digital Marketing
- Various ad-tech/mar-tech, CRM, cloud & development platforms
- Best analytics tools in the digital ad industry
- Campaign optimization
- Reporting and data analysis – platforms and reports
- Defining key campaign metrics – CPA, CPI, ROI, CLV, ROAS
- Website/app tracking and tag management
- Data Visualization
- Strong Mathematical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Data Management and Analytical Skills
- Proficiency with MS office applications, Google Marketing Platform, and digital dashboards
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Proficiency in analytics tools: Knows how to access and read data from tools needed to provide quality reports
- Intermediate Digital Knowledge: Familiar with paid, owned, and earned media metrics and KPIs; Understands the correlation of metrics resulting in good data analysis
- Quality of insights and recommendations (based on owned, paid, and earned media understanding): Provides highlights, rich insights, and recommendations which clients can confidently refer to in making marketing decisions
- Data accuracy: Maintains high level of data integrity in reports and trackers that are updated in a regular basis
- Task Management: Works efficiently and manages workload without rendering extra number of hours (except for isolated situations ie. unforeseen events); Timely revert of deliverables, get back on adhoc requests & prompt management of data trackers
- Technical Capabilities: Conducts error-free audit and provides quality technical support; Knows how to operate tag management tools, manage platform integrations, and understands the technical requirements of the brand/campaign
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Computer Science, Statistics, Math, IT, or any related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Data Analytics, and any of the following:
- Social Media Listening (ie Radian6, Sysomos, Talkwalker)
- Multiple Digital Media Channels
- Digital Strategy / Performance Marketing
- Web Analytics (ie Adobe Analytics, GA360)
- App Analytics (ie Firebase, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Tag Management (ie Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM)
- Data Management