The Channel Strategist’s primary focus is planning for the strategic media and channel touchpoints best utilized to reach the target audiences for the client campaigns of AdSpark. Insights on channels and usage of the audience of these channels are expected of the channel strategists, too. He/she, alongside other relevant stakeholders, will spearhead the strategic direction of campaign briefs in terms of strategic approach, channel usage, media usage, and data storytelling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively digest briefs from a paid media perspective, and correctly identify points of integration with either Creatives and/or Community Management
- Create strategic proposals as aligned with clients’ briefs and objectives and correctly propose the best possible solutions
- Ensure the proper valuation solutions as coordinated with either Products & Partnerships or Media Operations and integrate the possible KPIs in strategic proposals
- Lead behavioral and media data insighting from a paid media perspective across various digital channels, platforms, and other possible sources of data to support strategies as well as other pertinent strategic planning requirements
- Stay abreast of the latest innovations in media trends, behavior and usage that define digital and mobile as channels for advertising and apply best campaign executions to clients’ strategies