- Acts as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations.
- Initiates the performance development and training programs for the team
- Motivates and leads team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Ensures that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.
- Develops operational initiatives to achieve financial goals.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Facilitates day-to-day accounting operations, including general accounting and tax, revenue accounting, accounts payable, billing, and collection.
- Manages payables, receivables, and treasury activities.
- Monitors and manages payments and collections through accurate reconciliation of financial records.
- Ensures that there is accurate recording of expenditures and collections in the appropriate journals and ledgers
- Assists in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manages and communicates with related company counter parties, local tax authority representatives, auditors and other concerned parties in accomplishing bank, audit, tax, and other regulatory bodies’ requirements
- Has at least 1 year experience in Advertising industry
- Has at least 3 years experience in supervisory position
Experience from an Auditing firm is a plus