The Campaign Manager will plan, execute and measure compelling digital campaigns that address the needs of our multi-channel client base. Also responsible for the negotiation and placement of all media for existing clients and new business. Will be involved in media research and strategy alignment for the overall media plan. Digital media campaigns range from search, display, social media, mobile and web development executions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages digital campaigns ensuring that they meet Client objectives and excellent results.
- Provides strategic guidance to the Sales team on product usage, campaign setup, and performance expectations.
- Works with the Sales team in developing integrated marketing solutions that directly address the clients’ needs/wants.
- Liaises with the client on all aspects of their campaign to advise on and ensure successful delivery of all contractual components.
- Updates and monitors financial and billing details related to the campaign.Meets with media representatives and analyzes proposals and packages.
- Acts as liaison between media vendors and the agency.Determines the best use of multi-platform media mix including traditional, digital, and social media outlets to best meet clients’ goals and objectives.
- Knows and stays up-to-date on all available market and consumer information necessary for the preparation of the most effective and efficient media planning.
- Negotiates best rates, special time parameters, value-added sponsorships, and promotions.
- Understands rating estimates as well as digital performance metrics such as CTR and conversion rates.
- Ensures flawless campaign execution and effectiveness by setting up key indicators to measure success.
- Monitors campaign performance and provides sales and clients with upselling and optimization recommendations.
- Produces campaign analytics reports including case studies to demonstrate effectiveness and share learnings.
- Keeps up to date with practices and standards in the digital marketing industry.