We are looking for someone with great organizational skills, has a passion for winning, and is client-centric. Ideally having a background in working with an ad agency, you are familiar with account management processes as well as working with internal teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily, you’ll be involved in handling digital marketing campaigns and solutions for a range of clients, communicating with clients, briefing project teams and monitoring account deliverables to further grow the accounts and our business.
- Lead in setting meetings, creating status reports, finance monitoring for owned brands.
- Understand clients’ business and marketing challenges to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and upsell other AdSpark services.
- Manage client feedback and input, challenging their thinking and helping them in learning more about digital, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the agency can develop solutions to solve those challenges.
- Have input on strategic decks, calendars, proposals, media plans, and presentations based on understanding of client business and issues.
- Write briefs, lead kick-off/download meetings for the project team, and work proactively with clients on feedback/approvals.
- Manage clients to meet critical deadlines (directly or when appropriate through other Client and Agency leaders).
- Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and document decisions between the agency and our clients.
- Able to train and manage a direct report
- Collect constant feedback from clients on the performance of campaigns and marketing activities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in managing accounts and projects
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders through email, written reports, presentations, etc
- 2+ years of experience as an account manager role in a digital company.
- Creative, media and digital agency experience is a plus.
- Experience working within Corporate Brand guidelines
- Possesses a deep passion and understanding of digital media, traditional media and brand marketing
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Demonstrate familiarity with marketing concepts and terms and be able to communicate them clearly both in writing and orally.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills; be able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines with a confident, positive attitude.
- Thorough understanding of emotionally driven creative concepts
- Proven ability to establish a direction and vision which mobilizes the creative team to meet clearly defined goals
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Project Management Software (Jira)