The Social Media Analyst will perform Social Media Listening for Owned and Earned Media.
- Cross functional role for overseeing and analyzing data and recommending optimization tactics for Paid, Owned, and Earned media pillars.
- Craft reports incorporating information (pertinent graphs and charts), insights, and recommendations for digestible consumption to campaign stakeholders (clients or internal members)
- Platform support and implementation for tools used in creating reports for Paid, Owned, and Earned.
- Provide support to internal members on technical requirements including tag management and implementation. This involves driving the digital analytic tag development process, supporting a tag management process, and expanding the tagging structure to provide accurate reporting.
- Work with campaign management and account management teams: To ensure that all tagging specs/code are properly implemented, any new technologies being deployed are understood to ensure the integrity of the tag data being collected, campaign objectives, KPIs and reporting requirements are clearly aligned
- At least 1 year working experience on Social Media Listening for Owned and Earned Media
- Working knowledge of listening tools such as Radian 6 and Tracx
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with relevant Key Performance Indicators for Paid Media
- Experience in digital performance reporting to various stakeholders
- Experience in solving large and nuanced data challenges
- Experience in web analytics solutions (e.g., Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understand and enjoy numbers and data
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary, and multitasking
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced creative environment