The Media Strategist’s primary focus is strategic planning and insighting for the client campaigns of AdSpark. They, alongside other relevant stakeholders, will spearhead the strategic direction of campaign briefs in terms of strategic approach, channel usage, media usage, and data storytelling as aligned with creative direction.
The Media Strategist ensures global and regional benchmarks are being applied on digital and mobile marketing best practices; and that proposed strategic plans maximizes client budgets according to their objectives, while ensuring internal revenue commitments based on AdSpark’s targets.
- Effectively digest briefs from a paid media perspective, and correctly identify points of integration with either Creatives and / or Community Management.
- Create strategic proposals as aligned with clients’ briefs and objectives and correctly propose the best possible solutions.
- Ensure the proper valuation solutions as coordinated with either Products & Partnerships or Media Operations and integrate the possible KPIs in strategic proposals. .
- Lead behavioral and media data insighting from a paid media perspective across various digital channels, platforms, and other possible sources of data to support strategies as well as other pertinent strategic planning requirements.
- Stay abreast of the latest innovations in digital and mobile as channels for advertising and apply best campaign executions to clients’ strategies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in Advertising, Communications, Economics, or Business Administration related undergraduate course. Masteral degree is a definite plus.
- With 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a strong digital background.
- Must be very familiar with multiple digital channels and has intermediate understanding of most known channels.