WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
Weaving data, to understand the consumer’s story. You are among the thinkers of AdSpark. You bring rationality and research that’s grounded in data & insight. You comprehend consumer behavior from patterns, types, and trends that impacts a consumer’s choices and buying decisions. You aid in the creation of a digital snapshot of the consumer. It’s about understanding the context in which these behaviors happen and design moments of engagements and truths that influence diverse journeys of the different brands, clients and partners we will be working with
You are an open-minded, critical thinker. You will be collaborating with your team to dive into the data, to refute, suggest, and evolve each other’s works in order to craft the most compelling and most coherent story that describes the consumers of today. You will be championing storytelling that would resonate with communities, abundant in actionable insights for our clients, and all rooted on data.
Your Skills and Expertise.
To set you up for success in this role from day one, AdSpark is looking for someone who will be marrying rationality with empathy.
- You are Imaginative with Data. You collect data from any verifiable source, and use a mix of experience, logic, and empathy to decode the underlying story hidden in the data. You understand that consumers have varying circumstances, being a consumer yourself. You transition from being a single consumer, to being one who can understand the thoughts, passions, and actions of various consumers.
- You Work Well with Others. You have excellent interpersonal skills. You remain open to others’ ideas while you iron out a clear creative vision.
- You Step Forward. You are confident. You transition from simply assisting, to taking command. You do not settle where you are, but instead, search for learnings where available, and do not shy away from reasonable levels of responsibility.
- Communication and Presentation Skills. You have outstanding communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients and partners and your team in comprehending what you’re talking about.
WHAT WE’D LIKE YOU TO DO:
LIAISE WITH PARTNERS TO FOR MARKET RESEARCH / DATA COLLECTION
- Coordinate with third party market research firms for the completion of surveys, FGDs, and interviews for the creation of client reports, and thought leadership pieces.
- Coordinate with third party partners for updates and training sessions for AdSpark, as well as for coordinating necessary support needed for projects / reports at hand.
PROVIDE AUDIENCE DATA AND INSIGHTS FOR CLIENT CAMPAIGNS AND REPORTS
- Translate clients’ and partners’ business objectives and brand strategies into effective, digital campaigns, by understanding how audiences are using online channels for their purposes.
- Support our Client Success Partnership Teams’ in providing market insight, discipline knowledge and research analytics, and at times, present these findings to clients and partners in a simple way. The simpler, the better.
- You have the ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity, maintain composure, seek clarity, and negotiate solutions in challenging and stressful situations.
CRAFT THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PIECES
- Research in depth on the Filipino consumer, including their interests and passions, their environment and how they adapt to it, and how all of these come together to affect their online behavior, and their purchasing tendencies
- Look into how brands, and AdSpark itself, can capitalize on the trends unearthed in the research, to show the company’s position to lead in the field, through data-driven action
- Collaborate in preparing and presenting a thorough report – the ThoughtSparkers – and follow up on the results with mini reports throughout the year
UPDATE AUDIENCE PROFILES
- Create / update / improve audience profiles based on the different audience behaviors observed through research and through thought leadership pieces, using the Mayari segments as the baseline.
Locate the focal points in the customers’ online activities that can serve as important marketing touchpoints that AdSpark and its clients can utilize