The Business Group Director is responsible for the revenue (P&L) and business growth of the unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the units strategy and ensure its implementation;
- Strategically lead, manage, and mentor the unit;
- Operate and maintain a profitable business, ensure positive P&L;
- Grow and expand the business through both acquisition and retention;
- Manage and maintain key client relationships;
- Provide proper training and guidance to the Agency Team, to ensure skill and knowledge is above what is expected by the client;
- Ensure that the organization is operationally equipped to handle all the current and future requirements of the account.
- Oversee and manage the clients’ overall digital strategy, campaigns, budget, and performance;
- Align digital media strategy to clients’ business goals;
- Provide thought leadership and innovation;
- Lead and provide client/s with timely, informative, and actionable insights and recommendations during day-to-day interactions, QBRs, and yearly reviews;
- Negotiate for the best media / tech fees and values for the client;
- Ensure that AdSpark is operationally sound and able to expertly handle the clients’ requirements.
- Undergraduate degree
- Has 10 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in digital advertising