Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily, you’ll be involved in handling digital marketing campaigns and solutions for a range of clients, communicating with clients, briefing project teams and monitoring account deliverables to further grow the accounts and our business.
- Point person in setting meetings, creating status reports, and finance monitoring for owned brands.
- Understand clients’ business and marketing challenges to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and upsell other AdSpark services.
- Write briefs, lead kick-off/download meetings for the project team, and work proactively with clients on feedback/approvals.
- Manage clients to meet critical deadlines (directly or when appropriate through other Client and Agency leaders).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in project management
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders through email, written reports, presentations, etc.
- Fresh Graduate
- Exposure on Digital and/or Advertising is a plus
- Demonstrate familiarity with marketing concepts and terms and be able to communicate them clearly both in writing and orally.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills; be able to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines with a confident, positive attitude.
- Able to manage a project done during college stay.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.