Team Lead – Digital Solutions Manager
January 26, 2018
- Helps and manages team to meet sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies
- Supervise and support Digital Solutions Managers, Account managers and representatives to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts. Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
- Communicate with Clients at a Team lead level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience
- Identify and approach potential clients
- Ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new products and provide support to clients and the rest of the Team
- Organize meetings with the team to ensure all members are on board and deliver within deadlines
- Oversee projects associated with assigned Accounts, including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, support and maintenance issues.
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations for enhancements that generate additional revenue.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned accounts and their community through communications, programs and other activities as needed, collaborating with marketing, community management, business development and support.
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Must have Agency or Digital Marketing industry exposure
- Business Acumen.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity (Advertising/Digital/ Communications background)