As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in leads generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to drive revenue for sales.You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing Platforms (Marketing automation, and CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in the campaign and leads management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Create and execute nurture campaigns to capture and accelerate leads.
- Regularly test marketing tactics to enhance performance with client acquisition and retention.