Digital Solutions Manager
March 2, 2017
- Analyzes clients’ needs, and develops appropriate plans and packages in proposing various digital solutions of AdSpark.
- Understands clients’ goals, products and services, target market, and competition to help produce effective campaigns.
- Helps strategize and conceptualize advertising and marketing opportunities for clients.
- Ensures clients’ advertising budget is maximized, buys are cost-efficient and executions are aligned with the brand’s goals and objective.
- Identifies opportunities in addition to regular digital and mobile marketing buys.
- Collaborates with advertising agencies and clients in the conceptualization, planning, and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Facilitates and negotiates the digital and mobile marketing solutions sales and other forms of creative executions.
- Reaches given a monthly, quarterly, and yearly target.
- Generates leads, sets-up meetings, project scoping and serves as a digital consultant for the brands.
- Creates the following:
- Digital and mobile advertising/marketing strategies for different campaigns.
- Technical architecture, workflow and recommendation plan for digital campaign briefs for different brands.
- Digital media plans and strategy, media monitoring reports for digital campaigns for different brands.
- Coordinates with related suppliers for the digital campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course.
- Experience in the related field is an advantage.
- Strong sales acumen.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Must have Agency or Digital Marketing industry exposure.